fredag 27. januar 2012

A Band Of Angels - (Accept My) Invitation

Alright, I'm stealing this tip and the following information from Jon Vidar Bergan, also known as a walking musical encyclopedia, so thanks, pal! Here we go:

"Blue-eyed soul at its best, and a Northern Soul favourite. "(Accept My) Invitation" from 1966 is the A-side of the fourth and last single by British group A Band Of Angels - fronted by Mike d'Abo before he joined Manfred Mann. He's also the songwriter."

Listen

Mike D'abo Collection Vol 1

1 kommentar:

  1. I want to express my respect for your kindness giving support to those people who really need help on your issue. Your very own dedication to passing the solution all over became quite functional and has usually encouraged men and women much like me to arrive at their pursuits. Your interesting report signifies much a person like me and further more to my mates. Thanks a lot; from everyone of us.
    Thorex 1212 Dead Blow Nylon Hammer 38mm Dia 700 g

    SvarSlett